I would like to share my memories of UID/Aadhar card.Why so now,because I got my unique Identity as a citizen of this country with a unique Identification card.So I’m sharing the mail I wrote to UID team when I desperately wanted to become a part of this magnanimous project a year ago.
So readers of my tumblr blog,try reading this.Hope this will be a Interesting read for you,If not make It Interesting for yourself.After all all the time you don’t do things of your Interest,this is no exception.
This is L.Bhushan Reddy,I happened to see the logo of UIDAI (aadhaar),i was very much glad to see such a logo which is very much striking,and appealing even to the common man of this country.
I happened to go through what this UIDAI is all about and it’s objectives,and more over the unique man behind this unique program (Shri Nandan Nilekani, Chairman of the UIDAI) has driven me towards this with a thought of giving a helping hand in what ever way i could for this magnanimous project which is future AADHAAR for this country,I started en-lighting the people explaining what is this UADAI is all about and it’s importance,and responsibilities of citizens to make this become a successful AADHAAR for each and every citizen of this country.
If you wish to give me a work regarding carrying out this program I’m always glad to take up this opportunity and heartily willing to do my bit for this country as a responsible citizen of this country,so requesting you to give an opportunity to promote UADAI.
My responsibilities :
1) To carry out the promotion of this program from ground level that is organizing campaigns and en-lighting people in tier-3 cities and in rural areas,bringing awareness about this project.
2) Literally explaining them the benefits of this program,coordinating with various NGO’S,conducting the surveys in rural areas in terms of population,no.of people enrolled in the voters list etc.
3) To form as a dedicated unit with like minded people who are heartily willing to offer their services in what ever they could for this magnanimous project.
Kindly suggesting you the following advices :
1) To capture the young minds (young talent) of this country (who are heartily willing to offer their services) to carry out this project with a rapid growth,and to make this a successful project in short span of time.
2) Pilot start off this project along with on going population census-2010,the statistics obtained in population census make a significant contribution towards preparing and planning for strategies to be implemented in giving away unique identification to every eligible citizen in india through UADAI.
3) Keep track of voter’s list,passport holders list,pan card holders list,ration card holders list,and every other authorised identity by respective Governments,which in turn would helpful avoiding issuing of multiple UID biometric cards (possible with developing an online database with all the identity details of a particular person,assigning codes to each identity for future reference would helpful in case of fraud,malpractice by a person would easily be traced.)
4) Make it mandatory to fill a form (UID) along with passport application form,driving license application form,pan card application form,school admission form,for taking sim card (make it mandatory to mention UID number),bank application form,voter card application form,and in all forms of identity applications pertaining to which are need to authorised by the respective Governments.
5) UID relate it to IT dept,housing department,tourism department,and various other possible departments to keep track of financial transactions made by a person (ex: If a person wish to buy a car,two-wheeler,duplex house,shares etc etc,he needs to give his UID number above all,this way helps to easily track the fiscal transactions made by that person),the same applicable to various other departments in respective ways (ex: with tourism dept,if a person wish to fly abroad needs to mention his UID,which in turn helpful to track air passengers growth and decline in a particular duration of time,economic class passengers growth,people traveling/travelled to any location in this world could easily be traced,smuggling and other illegal practices could easily be identified etc etc.)
6) Tie-up with National Portal of India and keep informing all the latest happenings of UADAI,and it’s functioning,various statistics,census,growth in various sectors etc etc to the people of india through UADAI portal and through National Portal of India..
Thanking you sir,
Personal Details :
Name : L.Bhushan Reddy
Address : EWS 573,Road No:2,KPHB Colony,
Contact No : 8801424070 / 040-23157965
Email Id : email@example.com